The Early Alert report is for the use of faculty, staff, students, friends and parents of CTX students to report any concerning or red flag comments, behaviors or incidents that would affect the CTX community. Although 早期警报s can be reported anonymously, it is helpful to those who will follow up on the report if there is someone that can be contacted for additional questions.
If this is an 急 or there is an immediate need for intervention/assistance call 911 or CTX Police at 512-313-3311. CTX Police will contact necessary support staff if it is after business hours.
Examples of behaviors or actions that may be reported:
- Classroom disruption
- Violations of residence hall rules or university policy
- Suspected drunkenness or drug use
- Threatening words or behaviors to others
- Writings that convey clear intentions to harm self or others
- Observed self-injurious behavior, such as cutting, burning, disordered eating
- Severe depressed mood or anxiety, panic attack
- On line postings that are threatening to self or others
- Suicidal threats, gestures, ideation or attempt
- Suspected sexual harassment or assault
- Acts motivated by hatred, discrimination, or paranoia
- Suspected dating/domestic violence
- Repeated absences
- At-risk for failing
- Repeated missing assignments
This list is not exhaustive. Reporters should use their own judgment as to what is reportable, erring on the side of over-reporting if in doubt.
A RED star (*) denotes the only required fields on the 早期警报 form.
Because the 早期警报 report may be used for multiple purposes, these fields are 需要。
Submitted reports are sent to members of the Behavior Intervention and Support Team.